We want all customers to have fun on the site and encourage you to gamble responsibly. Gambling is a form of entertainment and should above all, be a fun activity. We understand that for some people, problem gambling does negatively impact their lives and the lives of those around them.
Do you have a gambling problem?
- Do you stay away from work to gamble?
- When you run out of money while playing, do you feel lost and in despair, and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your very last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you lied or stolen just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend “gambling money” on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family and friends?
- Do you feel depressed or suicidal because of your gambling?
Safer Gambling support is here for you
Setting Deposit LimitsWe give you the option to set your own daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits so you can play at a pace you are happy with. Please note that your deposit limit is applied at an account level – on this specific website only. It will not be applied to any other accounts you hold which are owned/operated by us. To apply limits on your other accounts, please either visit the specific website or contact our support team. Should you wish to set your limits you can contact us via email or by visiting this page while logged-in to your account. We will seek to implement your limits as soon as your request is received. You will be able to lift these limits but this will be permitted only after the expiry of a 24 hour cooling off period.
Self-exclusion and “Take a Break”If you are concerned that your gambling is out of control, you also have the right to exclude yourself from the games. You may do so by using the online tools available or by sending an e-mail to support @ any of our sites for example firstname.lastname@example.org with your instructions as to how long you wish the account to be inaccessible. Self-exclusions must be applied for a minimum of 6 months. At the end of the exclusion period, your account will remain closed unless we are notified by yourself to reopen. We will be unable to lift the block on access during the excluded period. Please note that your exclusion request will occur across all Jumpman Gaming websites and you are unable to self-exclude from a single website. You may also contact the support team and request to ‘Take a break’ on your account for the following durations:
- 24 hours
- One week
- One month, or
- Any period up to a maximum of 6 weeks.