What is this?
The websites listed below are operated by Jumpman Gaming Limited (a company registered in Alderney under registration number 1815) under their UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission licences, and owned by Reach Plc (‘Reach’):
- Star Wins
- Express Wins
- Mirror Bingo
- OK! Bingo (the ‘Websites’)
Who we are
The Websites are operated by a member of the Jumpman group of companies (‘Jumpman’) on behalf of Reach.
Reach is also a data controller in respect of your personal data. If you want to learn more about how and why Reach processes your personal data, please read the Reach Privacy Notice.
Jumpman will share the personal information we collect from you with Reach and its group companies who will use it to (1) promote our services, (2) analyse your use of the services and (3) to send you information by email, SMS, phone and post about the services of Reach and its group companies.
Personal information we collect and how we collect it
The types of data we collect:
- Account details: first name, last name, full address, DOB, gender, mobile number, email address;
- Proof of age and identity – identification will be required to process your first withdrawal with us. The documents typically required are: 1) A valid piece of ID such as a driving license or passport, 2) A recent utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 3 months, 3) We may ask for any additional documents to verify your identity at our sole discretion, such as front and back of registered card. If requested, please block out the middle 8 digits and CVV number displayed on the back of the card;
- General gaming and account transactions: wagers, wins, deposits, withdrawals, account balance, bonuses, login history;
- Payment information: We will store your payment information such as; credit/debit card, PayPal account, Pay by Mobile information, PaySafe Card;
- Device information: IP address, browser, device type, operating system used;
- Communications you have with us, via email, Facebook and live chat; and,
- We also collect information from cookies on your device and this includes information about your IP address, MAC address and other identifying information, information about your devices, including your location, from third party advertising networks and how you use our products and services.
For more information about cookies, please see our Cookie Notice.
How we use your personal information
Where the processing is necessary for the performance of your contract with us:
Jumpman collects, uses and shares your personal information where such information is essential in order to set up, manage and operate your account, verify your identity, and process payments to and from you and generally to provide the services to you. You are under no obligation to provide such personal information to Jumpman. However, you might not be able to use access and/or use some or part of the services if you choose to withhold personal information that is required for those services.
If you register, Jumpman may use the personal information that it has collected about you for billing purposes, to verify your identity, to administer and manage your account, to process payment information, to provide promotional messages regarding relevant products or services, to personalise your experience when using the website and services and generally to improve our products and services. You can unsubscribe from receiving promotional messages at any time.
Jumpman may also use your personal information to send out e-mails informing you of technical, service, important account balance information or security issues related to a product or service you requested, confirming you requested a product or service, or providing periodic updates or information relating to the product or service you requested. For so long as you are subscribed to a service, you will not be able to choose to unsubscribe from these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
Jumpman may occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on its behalf, including without limitation, payment service providers, banks, cloud service providers, third party quality assurance testing providers, threat detection, user authentication and fraud prevention service providers, analytics companies, IT service providers, marketing companies, accountants, auditors, and other professional service providers. Jumpman will only provide these companies that information which is reasonably required to perform the service, and they will be prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Where you have provided consent:
Jumpman and Reach may make use of your personal information for direct marketing activities, including on behalf of its group companies, with your consent or as permitted by law. By direct marketing activities, we mean the communication directly to particular individuals (by email, post or telephone) of any advertising or marketing material.
Where we’re relying upon your consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this at any time by contacting the relevant party. Please remember that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, Jumpman may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
Jumpman will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you against appropriate third party databases. By accepting our terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered credit reference agency which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity. A credit check is not performed and your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with data protection legislation.
Where there is legitimate interest:
Jumpman collects, uses and shares your personal information where such processing is necessary for legitimate business interests, unless Jumpman determines that those interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms. By way of example, Jumpman has determined that it has legitimate interests in delivering personalised content to you and in generally improving the website.
Jumpman may observe how you use our website and services (including Google Analytics data) (for example, your gameplay information, or information about the device you use to access the website). Jumpman will share this information with Reach in order for it to better understand our customer’s preferences and habits, and to create a profile of our customers, to inform Reach, and its group’s, marketing personalisation strategy which is used to personalise your experience with us and Reach brands;
You have the right to object to our use of your personal information in circumstances where it is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, you should note that Jumpman may continue to process your personal information, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so, or where Jumpman needs to process your personal information in connection with any legal claims.
Where there is a legal requirement:
In some circumstances, Jumpman is legally required to collect, use and share your personal information. For example, in connection with the prevention, detection or investigation of a crime or fraud. Where Jumpman processes your personal information in order to comply with our legal obligations, Jumpman may need to retain such information, even after you have closed your account, in order to demonstrate that Jumpman has complied with those legal obligations.
Jumpman may disclose your personal information to the UK Gambling Commission or the Alderney Gambling Control Commission or if otherwise required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process or any regulatory or governmental request. Jumpman may also disclose your personal information where necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of Jumpman; enforce the terms and conditions; act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Jumpman employees, users of the website, or members of the public.
Where the processing is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest:
Jumpman will disclose your personal information to any member of the group of companies of Jumpman Gaming Limited and Reach, which means with regards to Jumpman Gaming Limited, the companies listed here (the “Jumpman Group”); and with regards to Reach, please contact customer support for more information.
Any information that is disclosed in a public area of the website is public information and users should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information on the website. If you voluntarily disclose information in a public area of the website, such as a message board, that information may be collected and used by a third-party to send you unsolicited messages, advertisements or for other purposes. We do not control the actions of these third parties in public areas of the website. If you disclose information in a public area, you do so at your own risk.
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information sent to your computer or device and stored on its hard drive to allow our websites to recognise you when you visit.
Cookies are often used on transactional websites, in order to save customer log-in information, or a customer’s personal website customised design. Cookies can help us to recognise you when you next visit the Website, note the advertisements you click on and the other sites you enter via a link from the Website. This allows us to tailor the service we provide to your preferences. We may also use the data generated from cookies to compile statistical data on your use of the Websites. You are not obliged to accept a cookie from us or from any other website. However, for legitimate security reasons, Jumpman may refuse access to specific content on the Websites unless you accept the use of a cookie or similar device.
How long we keep your information for?
In general, Jumpman will retain your personal information data for as long as we need it for the purpose for which it was collected, plus a short additional period in case of problems. But it will not usually retain your personal information for more than seven years after your account has been closed. How long we keep it therefore varies according to the type of information it is and why we have it.
Please note that Jumpman may be required in certain circumstances to retain some aspects of your personal information indefinitely (for example, in order to prevent us from sending marketing communications to you when you have told us not to (i.e. self-exclusion)). Jumpman will take all necessary steps to ensure that the privacy of this information is maintained for the period of retention.
Please see Reach’s privacy notice for more information on how long they keep your data for.
Making changes to your personal Information using the website
You may use the tools made available on the Websites to update or remove certain of your personal information. Deleting your personal information may result in you not being able to access some areas of the Websites and/or services to which you have subscribed. Jumpman will not provide a refund for any prepaid service which is inaccessible to you because of the deletion of your personal information. Jumpman may, however, still retain your personal information to resolve disputes, to enforce our terms and conditions, and to comply with any and all technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of the website.
How we keep your data secure
We implement various measures to ensure you data is secure. Your data is handled securely via encryption, firewalls, and access control policies. Third party security audits are conducted to ensure Jumpman comply with standards set in ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
You have a number of rights in respect of your personal information, which are detailed below. Some of these only apply in specific circumstances and are qualified in several respects by exemptions in data protection legislation. Jumpman will advise you in our response to your request if Jumpman is relying on any such exemptions.
- Accuracy: Jumpman will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal information collected and used by Jumpman is accurate, complete and up-to-date to meet the purposes for which it is collected and used. However, you have the right to request correction to your personal information in the event it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Access: You have the right to access your personal information. This includes (a) identification of and access to any or all of your personal information under Jumpman’s custody or control; (b) an explanation of how that personal information is or has been collected, used or disclosed by Jumpman; and (c) the names of any individuals and organisations to which your personal information has been disclosed by Jumpman.
- Erasure: You can request that Jumpman erases your personal information where there is no compelling reason for Jumpman to continue processing it.
- Data portability: This right allows you to obtain the personal information that you have provided to Jumpman with your consent or which was necessary for Jumpman to provide you with services in a format which enables you to transfer that personal information to another organisation. You may have the right to have your personal information transferred by Jumpman directly to the other organisation, if it is technically feasible.
- Restriction of processing: You have the right in certain circumstances to request that Jumpman suspends processing of your personal information. Where Jumpman agrees to suspend processing of your personal information Jumpman will still be permitted to store your personal information, but any other processing of this information will require your consent, subject to certain exemptions.
- Objection to processing: You have the right to object to Jumpman’s use of your personal information, where it is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, Jumpman may continue to process your personal information, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so or Jumpman needs to process your personal information in connection with any legal claims.
- Withdrawal of consent: Where Jumpman has relied upon your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
- Complaints: You also have the right to make a complaint to your local national data supervisory authority.
Any request to exercise your rights in respect of your personal information must be made in writing and provide sufficient detail to identify the personal information and the action being sought.
Jumpman will respond to written requests within thirty (30) days of receiving such request. Jumpman will either make the requested information available within that time period, or provide written notice of an extension where additional time is required to fulfil the request. If Jumpman cannot fulfil your request in full or in part, you will be provided with a response in writing that explains the reason for refusal and the further options available to you.
Changes to this policy
Jumpman Gaming Limited, Inchalla, Le Val, Alderney, GY9 3UL
Reach, One Canada Square, London, E14 5AP